SAVVIDES – ARCHITECTS offers career opportunities at every level in areas ranging from architecture, interior design, engineering to administration.
Please search for open positions and apply on line. When applying, please submit your CV, a cover letter and work samples. We will review your application for further consideration.
- Ability to understand and formulate design decisions and present them for discussion
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self motivated and able to take responsibility
- Fluent in Greek and/or English both verbal and written.
- To understand the design project
- To prepare, and develop where required, drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the design
- To assist, when required, in the co-ordination of the internal design team
- To take responsibility, where required by the project leader, for specific areas of the design and project development
- To contribute, or otherwise assist, as required
- Thorough knowledge of and compliance with SAVVIDES – ARCHITECTS procedures and standards
- Ability to use some of the following: AutoCAD 2D / 3D, Rhino, Grasshopper, 3D Studio Max, Revit, Maya, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Office.
- Understanding of the architect’s role in the co-ordination and integration of project information and management.
- Knowledge of one of the following languages : Italian, Russian, Chinese, Arabic.
- Working experience as Architect (all levels).